When I started this blog I had a vision of how it would look and what it would be. In the two years since launching, it has evolved into so much more than I ever could have imagined, truly becoming a resource for inspiration, patterns, information and most of all: a growing community. My heart is so full every time I get a note or message or email from you guys who are helped and encouraged by this blog. One part of the Stitch & Hustle evolution is that I've had the privilege of connecting with so many beautiful human beings. And now, am incredibly honored that one of those people will be sharing her voice with us.
Say hello to Lee Sartori, known as CoCo Crochet Lee!
Lee is one of my favorite humans. She is kind, creative and has that perfect blend of sass and sweet. When she is not mystifying us all with her Instagram game (her photo skills are ridiculous), she is leading the WIP Wednesday on the Happily Hooked Facebook Page. And now... she will be sharing inspiration and her voice to our community taking over the Stitch & Hustle Instagram page one week a month! I am so excited about this because she is truly one of the most creative and lovely people and I cannot wait to see what she shares with us all. So follow along on instagram and get to know Lee with these 10 Random Facts below:
Hey there! Here are 10 random facts about me:
1. I'm the Assistant Editor of Happily Hooked Magazine - which makes me a tech editor, blogger, writer, designer, and social media guru.
2. I love to crochet, but I also really love knitting!
3. I once crocheted a detailed 3 foot tall pink Eiffel Tower and gave it away.
4. I went to University for Visual Arts and Communications.
5. My dream is to travel the world, I was able to visit Japan a few years ago.
6. I'll be appearing on Annie's PBS Show called Knit and Crochet Now this fall for 5 tv episodes as a crochet expert. I designed all 5 designs for my appearances.
7. My work name 'CoCo Crochet Lee' is because I called my son Conan 'CoCo' when he was a baby.
8. I'm an avid reader, though I wish I had a bit more time to dedicate to my favorite books.
9. I have 3 designs publishing in Salena Baca's new book releasing next year.